Tips for Trekking
- Please assemble at Nepli entrance gate, GPS- 30.753551, 76.844291 (near Saketri Mahadev Mandir), 30 minutes in advance.
- For better sighting of wild animals, it is advisable that no noise should be created while trekking.
- If any wild animal comes across while trekking, then the wild animal should not be disturbed by the trekkers. Do not stare or make eye to eye contact with wild animals.
- Trekkers are advised to keep sun glasses and caps for comfort.
- It is advisable not to take kids (of age less than 10 years) for trekking.
- Trekkers are also advised to keep Backpack/Hiking Bag and water bottles in the bag as there is only one point in the mid of the trek where water shall be made available by the Department.
- Enjoy the beautiful nature and help us in conservation & protection of wildlife